Summer is upon us an with it comes a chance to break from the regularity of verses and refrains and weekly schedules. I plan to do the same this summer with my family, though I want to offer my students the opportunity to continue with lessons during July and August.
For these two months, I will be offering a la carte scheduling where you can choose your lesson time. It does not need to be a regular weekly time. You can choose selected dates on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays between July 6 and August 26.
To encourage folks to sign up for summer, I am giving scheduling priority for the fall to those who participate in the summer session. I only ask that you sign up for a mimimum of three (3) lessons.
When you sign up for summer lessons, you will receive a link a username and password to log in to the new scheduling platform. Once logged in, navigate to the calendar where you can view your lessons or request to fill open time-slots for lesson.
Policy for summer lessons will follow my typical studio policy with the following exceptions:
• I will be asking for a non-refundable $15 registration fee (summer only).
• Sign up for a minimum three (3) lessons - schedule lessons online using new scheduling tool or by emailing.
• NO catch-up lessons offered. Reschedule available if given proper* notice and can be scheduled at an available time within one (1) week of the lesson.
• Summer students given fall scheduling priority
• Monthly payments will work the same as primary session, I will invoice each student before the first lesson and a week before the beginning of the next month.
• 30 minute lesson - $30/lesson
• 45 minute lesson - $40/lesson
• 60 minute lesson - $50/lesson